Our signature blend of eight plant based ingredients, Kanapa™ is natural and scientifically formulated to deliver proven results. Learn more about Kanapa’s unique and proven properties here.
Manuka honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant, which we source in New Zealand. Dense in nutrients, it feeds your skin with essential vitamins, minerals and proteins.
CoQ10 is essential for cell health. This special topical coenzyme Q10 penetrates beneath the skin’s surface, helping to fight free radicals that are attracted to collagen and elastin.
Born from a desert shrub, this luxurious but lightweight oil is ultra-moisturizing and easily absorbed– bringing you supple, smooth skin without the oily residue.
Developed from natural olive oil, this emulsifier is also an active ingredient which penetrates quickly through the skin for long-lasting hydration.
A skin superfood packed full of essential fatty acids, phytosterols and antioxidants. Shea Butter is packed with nutrients including vitamins A and E, to support the production of collagen and elastin.
This power-packed antioxidant locks in moisture while helping to support skin health. It is rich in natural vitamin D, and is known to reduce the appearance of damaged skin.
This form of vitamin B5 helps with moisture retention and promotes recovery. It has been dubbed the “anti-stress vitamin” because it helps support the skin’s ability to manage stress.
Featuring elements of coconut and sustainably harvested palm oils, this lightweight, absorbent emollient works quickly to hydrate dry skin, support inflammation management and reduce redness.
Derived from the Crocus plant, DermCom acts as an intense age-defying treatment, rejuvenating the skin’s surface by promoting firming and lifting as well as supporting the skin’s natural repair processes.
What are some of the benefits that I can expect to experience from using the Replenishing Body Lotion?
Our advanced formula harnesses the power of antioxidants to support the skin's ability to resist free radical damage and helps fight premature skin aging. Delivering active ingredients deep into the skin, it is a creamy all-over body moisturizer that conditions, leaving skin radiant and fresh. Some of the benefits may include:
- CoEnzyme Q10 is a natural component of your skin, which actively works to keep it firm, however levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. This special formulation enriches the skin's natural level of CoQ10.
- Penetrates below the skin's surface to support the collagen and elastin proteins in the skin.
- Rejuvenates tired and dull skin at a cellular level and supports your skin's natural repair processes.
- Highly active, light-weight and formulated to feed and protect skin, support healthy inflammation management in your skin, and resist the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using only the very best ingredients, all working in synergy to support skin firmness and enhance skin tone and texture.
- Age can leave your skin looking tired and dull. Our nutrient-dense ingredients not only offer moisture, but also glowing radiant skin
- A customer favorite. This product is paraben, PBA and fragrance-free, and it is your first step to the beautifully nourished skin.
- Our Replenishing Body Lotion is suitable for all skin types and climates.
How do I use the Replenishing Body Lotion?
The skin on the rest of your body is just as important as the skin on your face. Our Replenishing Body Lotion has been formulated to support supple, smooth, and hydrated skin.
- Use Replenishing Body Lotion daily.
- For optimal results, massage lotion into skin morning and night.
- For external use only.
What are some of the key ingredients in the blend?
We are proud to use a range of high quality, naturally sourced ingredients in our skincare range. Replenishing Body Lotion incorporates a number of unique, deeply penetrating and nourishing ingredients to ensure the best possible results. Some of the star ingredients are:
- Kanapa™ blend - Xtend-Life's unique Kanapa™ blend, is a mix of three antioxidants along with oils and aloe to moisturize, soothe, defy aging and support the skin from oxidative stress. You can read all about the ingredients that make up this unique blend by clicking on the Ingredients tab.
- Crodamol™ GTCC - This natural emollient helps support the skin’s ability to repair itself and restore its moisture while working in synergy with other ingredients to boost the moisturizing properties of our Age Defying Body Lotion.
- Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 - This topical coenzyme Q10 penetrates beneath the skin's surface to help support the amount of ATP in the skin for improved overall function.
What is the difference between Kanapa™ Replenishing Body Lotion and other products on the market?
Rich in plant sourced pure ingredients; it is a creamy all-over body moisturizer that conditions the skin. We have added to the formulation our unique Kanapa™ blend, along with rich and luxurious butters and oils for smoother, more hydrated skin. These ingredients penetrate the surface layer of the skin for maximum benefit.
Can I apply Kanapa™ Replenishing Body Lotion on my face?
We do not suggest doing this as the ingredients are in different concentrations to specifically suit application on the body. Facial skin has special requirements; therefore this is not the best 'fit' for use on your face. We recommend you use our Hydrating Facial Fluid For Men on your face instead.
Does the Replenishing Body Lotion contain SPF?
We do not include SPF in any of our skincare products for a number of reasons.
Firstly, we believe that skin damage caused by the sun occurs only through over-exposure to the sun rays. General and safe exposure of the skin to the sun is essential for health and can provide useful benefits in some cases, such as for sufferers of acne. The first point of call for sun protection should be avoiding the sun during the hours of 10am and 3pm when it is at its most intense. Sitting in the shade and wearing a hat, sunglasses and long-sleeved clothing is a good idea. Of course, in some instances, it is essential to apply a sun protection lotion to the skin when over-exposure cannot be avoided. When this is the case we recommend using the most natural options possible such as zinc oxide and titanium oxide-based sunblocks.
There is a range of SPF products available on the market but none of these are completely natural, therefore we have chosen at this time not to include SPF in our skincare. Some current SPF products may be absorbed deeply into the skin and there is not sufficient research to indicate the long-term effects that this may produce. Xtend-Life takes great pride in using the most natural, as well as safest ingredients possible so these ingredients are not acceptable to us.
Some other SPF ingredients, such as zinc oxide and titanium oxide, are not able to be absorbed into the skin and create a barrier on the surface. Xtend-Life skincare is designed to be deeply absorbed into the skin to achieve the maximum benefits, a process which would not be possible if we were to add oxide-based sunblocks into our range. These products can also often create a white film upon the skin which is not aesthetically desirable in facial skincare products.
Why do some of your products contain alcohol?
There are two types of alcohol used in skin care products. They are petroleum based and natural plant-based alcohols. Xtend-Life does not use any petroleum-derived products. The type of alcohol's that are present are parts of ingredients that occur naturally, and they are non-drying to the skin and should not be confused with alcohol's used by some other manufacturers which may have a negative effect on the skin.
Are Kanapa™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
We pride ourselves on having the highest quality skin care products and ensuring they are suitable for all skin types. You can be assured that our ingredients are effective, while still being gentle on sensitive skin.
See all related FAQs here.