Our signature blend of high-quality plant-based ingredients, Kanapa™ is naturally and scientifically formulated to deliver proven results. Learn more about this breakthrough blend and its clinically proven efficacy here.
Witch Hazel is a natural soother, supporting inflammation management as well as reducing redness. Witch Hazel also encourages the skin’s ability to manage damage caused by the environment and free radicals.
Derived from the Crocus plant, DermCom acts as an intense age-defying treatment, rejuvenating the skin’s surface by promoting firming and lifting as well as supporting the skin’s natural repair processes.
A rich, luxurious moisturizer harvested from the seeds of the Babassu palm. Similar to coconut oil, this fat-soluble butter absorbs quickly, hydrating skin without leaving any oily residue.
Derived from plant oils and packed with nutrients, this emollient supports your skin’s ability to repair itself, restoring moisture for a long-lasting effect.
This power-packed antioxidant locks in moisture while helping to support skin health. It is rich in natural vitamin D, and is known to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
This rich tropical butter is packed with essential fatty acids, encouraging moisture retention and supporting the growth of new skin cells. Quickly absorbs for optimal hydration, helping to reduce visible signs of aging.
This form of vitamin B5 helps with moisture retention and promotes recovery. It has been dubbed the “anti-stress vitamin” because it helps support the skin’s ability to manage stress.
CoQ10 is essential for skin health. This special topical coenzyme Q10 penetrates beneath the skin’s surface, helping to fight free radicals that are attracted to collagen and elastin.
What are some of the benefits of the Hydrating Facial Fluid?
Reparative and restorative skincare. Our goal is not just to benefit the surface of your skin, but to penetrate beneath the skin's surface, protect skin from aging stress and help regain its natural balance by supplying your skin with the nutrition it needs for healthy well-groomed and nourished skin.
- Rapidly stimulates the senses and invigorates skin thanks to its formula enriched with coenzyme Q10, creatine and menthol which provides an instant boost for your face. Light and quick to absorb, and leaves skin feeling fresh while fighting the visible signs of stress and tiredness.
- Help support the skin's management of redness and healthy inflammation management, as well as soothing your skin with witch hazel, aloe and other natural ingredients, perfect for use after shaving.
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots and other skin damage with nutrients that absorb deep below the skin's surface.
- Improve the texture of skin through the rich hydration of tropical butters and oils that help reduce the skin's roughness and soften the skin's surface.
What makes the Hydrating Facial Fluid especially good for men's skin?
Men's skin is 30% thicker than women's skin and also prone to irritation and redness due to shaving. While it can be hard to fit into a busy schedule, we believe that men's skin needs regular and effective care to stay youthful. The Hydrating Facial Fluid has been specially formulated to meet these needs.
How do I use Hydrating Facial Fluid?
Specifically formulated with a moisture replenishing complex to leave skin soothed, comfortable, optimally hydrated and well-groomed. With regular use, skin becomes smoother, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply Hydrating Facial Fluid to the face and neck avoiding eye area
- Massage until completely absorbed, using an upward and inward motion.
- Use twice daily for the best results
I am a woman and prefer a lighter moisturizer, so can I use the Hydrating Facial Fluid?
Yes, it is absolutely fine for you to use the Hydrating Facial Fluid. This product is well suited to any person that prefers a lighter weight cream for daily use. It is also very soothing and replenishing to the skin, especially after exposure to the sun or harsh elements. We encourage you to try this product and discover the benefits it may offer. It contains no fragrance, so there is no need to feel you are using a 'men's only' product.
What are some of the key ingredients in the Hydrating Facial Fluid?
We are proud to use a number of high quality, effectively absorbed and naturally sourced ingredients in our Facial Fluid. Some of the start ingredients, that deliver noted benefits include:
- Kanapa™ blend - Xtend-Life's unique Kanapa™ blend, is a mix of three antioxidants along with oils and aloe to moisturize, soothe, defy aging and support the skin from oxidative stress. You can read all about the ingredients that make up this unique blend by clicking on the Ingredients tab.
- DermCom - This helps to support collagen and elastin production while supporting the natural growth factors of the skin. It also helps to renew the skin's resilience, helps to defy premature aging and rejuvenates the skin, promoting firming across the skin's surface.
- Witch Hazel - Soothes the skin naturally while supporting health inflammation management as well as reducing redness, especially caused by shaving. Witch hazel also helps support the skin's natural ability to manage damage from the environment and free radicals.
How can I minimize shaving irritation?
We suggest that you try shaving with our Kanapa™ Foaming Facial Cleanser For Men. It contains Manuka Honey and Kiwifruit Extract to balance pH levels and soothe irritated skin. Follow that with our Hydrating Facial Fluid which includes ingredients with antibacterial properties, and Witch Hazel to reduce redness.
Are Kanapa™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
We pride ourselves on having the highest quality skin care products and ensuring they are suitable for all skin types. You can be assured that our ingredients are effective, while still being gentle on sensitive skin.
Why don't you include an SPF factor in your skincare products?
We do not include SPF in any of our skincare products for a number of reasons.
Firstly, we believe that skin damage caused by the sun occurs only through over-exposure to the sun rays. General and safe exposure of the skin to the sun is essential for health and can provide useful benefits in some cases, such as for sufferers of acne. The first point of call for sun protection should be avoiding the sun during the hours of 10am and 3pm when it is at its most intense. Sitting in the shade and wearing a hat, sunglasses and long-sleeved clothing is a good idea. Of course, in some instances, it is essential to apply a sun protection lotion to the skin, when over-exposure cannot be avoided. When this is the case we recommend using the most natural options possible such as zinc oxide and titanium oxide-based sunblocks.
There is a range of SPF products available on the market but none of these are completely natural, therefore we have chosen at this time not to include SPF in our skincare. Some current SPF products may be absorbed deeply into the skin and there is not sufficient research to indicate the long-term effects that this may produce. Xtend-Life takes great pride in using the most natural, as well as safest ingredients possible so these ingredients are not acceptable to us.
Some other SPF ingredients, such as zinc oxide and titanium oxide, are not able to be absorbed into the skin and create a barrier on the surface. Kanapa™ skincare is designed to be deeply absorbed into the skin to achieve the maximum benefits, a process which would not be possible if we were to add oxide-based sunblocks into our range. These products can also often create a white film upon the skin which is not aesthetically desirable in facial skincare products.
Does Kanapa™ skincare contain any mineral oils?
None of our products contain mineral oils. Mineral oils can clog the pores, interfere with skin's ability to eliminate toxins, and encourage breakouts. We use nourishing plant-based oils which nourish the skin without aggravating acne.
Do you test your skincare or supplements on animals?
Xtend-Life Natural Products does not conduct or commission animal testing on raw materials or finished products in any phase of development. We do not test on animals under any circumstances. We are deeply committed to respecting animal life and wellbeing, as well as our environment.
See all related FAQs here.