Premium Ingredients for Daily Wellness: Omega 3/DHA Plus
People are looking for the health and nutritional benefits in many nutritional supplements and fatty acids, especially omega-3 acids, which unfortunately the body cannot produce on its own. Many people suffer from a deficiency in omega-3 as a result of not getting it in their diet and as a result of the increased consumption of omega-6 acids found in meat, poultry, eggs and vegetable oils. Eating too much omega-6 rich food leads to the loss of omega-3 acids and the occurrence of many infections and chronic diseases. That’s why Xtendlife created Omega 3/DHA Plus, a full spectrum fish oil with 700mg of DHA, to maintain a healthy brain and heart with Astaxanthin and Lycopene as special ingredients to support the skin.
Benefits of Omega 3/DHA Plus:
Omega-3 is one of the essential unsaturated fatty acids, which cannot be synthesized in the body, so it is obtained through eating certain types of food, such as flaxseed oil, almond oil, soybean oil, whale liver oil, fish oil plus fatty fish.
Omega 3/DHA Plus supplement provides you with many health and therapeutic benefits. This include:
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases, such as strokes, hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
- Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Prevents the deposition of fat on the inner membrane lining the blood vessels.
- Natural anti-inflammatory; used to eliminate inflammatory reactions.
- Omega-3 enhances the functional efficiency of the brain, memory and the ability to focus
- Maintain joint health and lubricate your joints for better mobility support.
- Lift your mood and stay mentally focused.
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go.
Omega 3/DHA Plus and Skin Appearance:
If you want to do anything possible to improve the health and appearance of your skin and face, there may be an option you haven't considered yet - omega-3 pills. This is correct; Known for its heart-healthy benefits, Omega 3/DHA Plus can give you smoother, hydrated and younger-looking skin.
Are you ready to find out what Omega 3/DHA Plus can do for your skin? Here are its main benefits:
- Slow skin aging.
- Reduce effects of photo-aging caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Create an army of free radical fighters.
- Increase skin density and thickness.
- Decrease roughness and scaling of the skin.
Our Omega 3/DHA Plus blend is ideal if you want enhanced antioxidant support to improve skin appearance and overall wellness along with the powerful benefits found in our standard fish oil formula.
Can We Delay the Aging of Our Skin?
Omega-3 acids are very beneficial for the health of the body in general, and are necessary for the health of the hair and skin. In the following lines, we will learn about the most prominent benefits of Omega 3/DHA Plus for the skin:
- Omega-3 acids help stimulate blood circulation in the skin, which contributes to the arrival of high levels of nutrients and oxygen to the skin, which helps to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of brown spots.
- Omega-3 acids also contribute to protecting the skin from damage caused by free radicals, giving it purity and freshness, and helping to protect it from pigmentation, as well as getting rid of pimples and acne.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help calm the inflammation that affects the skin as a result of diseases such as eczema, and also increases the moisture of the skin.
- It helps to renew skin tissues and cells, which works against the appearance of fine lines and early wrinkles.
What Does this Ingredient Do: Astaxanthin
One of the most important ingredients found in Omega 3/DHA Plus is Astaxanthin. I’m pretty sure that you are asking yourself what Astaxanthin is and how it affects our body?
Astaxanthin is a type of carotenoid that gives plants and animals their red-pink color. It is a safe, natural and effective ingredient, with no known toxic effects. Astaxanthin as an antioxidant is helpful for maintaining vision, managing healthy inflammation and recovering from exercise.
That was a short summary about Omega 3/DHA Plus. It is a beneficial, safe and natural supplement, every adult must have it on a daily basis. We always use science to bring out the best in nature for you. If you have any questions about the supplement, never hesitate to contact us at email@example.com